At Maple Leaf Mold Inc. our people are focused on finding and removing mold and asbestos.
We pay special attention to the challenges you face when you are concerned about your families health.
Maintaining a healthy indoor environment can easily be done with help from our trained and experienced professionals. The air you and your family breathe may be contaminated with black mold spores and other contaminants and dangerous particles. Worse, it may be contaminated with asbestos fibres, The only way you will know for sure is to have the air in your home analysed and inspected. We will be able to provide you with the solutions you need to insure you are breathing fresh and healthy air. When you work with us, you work with specialists who are seasoned, knowledgeable, and who regularly keep up with learning about the latest trends being made in the industry.
Our reconstruction teams are licensed by the City of Toronto contractors, we have certified Canatchi home inspectors, certified mold inspectors and Province of Ontario licensed asbestos removal experts on staff, something you will not find with any other company that can address your issue in the time frames you need it done it..
Our professional approach includes the following:
- Showing up promptly for your appointment, and prepared with the materials and the latest moisture detection and thermography tools we need.
- Respect for your home and personal belongings
- A thorough examination of your potential contamination issue
- Effective solutions based on the particular problem found in your home
- Professionals ready to address all of your questions and concerns
- Use of high-quality testing equipment and gear for accurate results
- Timely service that doesn't keep you waiting
Take the next step and give us a call today. We thank you for your interest in our services, and we look forward to hearing from you soon and helping to improve the air that you breathe each and every single day.